Procedure for incoming students 2013-2014
The procedure for international students applying to study at the University of Turin in a mobility period in the academic year 2013/2014 is available in the section DOCUMENTS. In this section you can also find the file: “Useful information incoming students 2013/2014”, with practical suggestions for the organisation of your mobility period in Turin.
To complete the Application Form as indicated in the procedure, students must access the following link Online services incoming students.
The deadlines for completing the Application Form for the academic year 2013/2014 are the following:
NOTE: This procedure should not be followed by:
1) Students taking part in a “double degree programme” (laurea binazionale), which should directly contact the Secretariat of the related Faculty in Turinin order to be registered. These students will namely be registered as properly enrolled students and not as exchange students.
NOTE: Only students taking part in a double degree programme at the School of Management and Economics should instead fill in the online Application Form.
2) Students coming to Turin in the frame of the Erasmus Placement Programme, who should not fill in the Application Form but send an email to email@example.com in order to receive instructions about the mobility period.
The University of Turin offers to students, attending an internship at a Company/Institution in Turin through the LLP/Erasmus Placement programme, the same services offered to international students participating in the Erasmus programme for study.
Students coming to Turin in the frame of the Erasmus Placement Programme should not fill in the Application Form; they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive instructions about the mobility period.
Students’ associations in Turin:
They help incoming students to get to know Turin and Italian students. In some cases they organize tours, events and visits in Italy and they can support international students in finding information about the University of Turin and seeking accommodation.
- Associazione AEGEE - Torino (Association des Etat Generaux des Etudiant de l'Europe): www.aegeetorino.org
- Erasmus Point Torino: http://erasmuspointo.altervista.org
- Erasmus Torino: www.erasmustorino.com
Erasmus office contact information
The central office of the University of Turin dealing with welcoming and enrolling Erasmus students is Settore Mobilità Internazionale.
Our office will receive the public only by appointment. In order to agree a date, write to email@example.com, call number +39 011.670.44.25 or send a fax to the number +39 011.236.10.17.
Students with disability are kindly requested to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about any particular needs for assistance or support.