INTERFACULTY DEGREE COURSE IN MANAGEMENT DELL'INFORMAZIONE E DELLA COMUNICAZIONE AZIENDALE
Classe L-18 - Classe delle Lauree in SCIENZE DELL'ECONOMIA E DELLA GESTIONE AZIENDALE
The Degree Course in ‘Management dell'Informazione e della Comunicazione Aziendale’ is part of the 25 curricula nationally recognised by the Ferpi and Assorel associations, and it is defined by the unique preparation it provides in terms of public relations and business communication within the existing market.
The Degree Course in ‘Management dell'Informazione e della Comunicazione Aziendale’ provides an interdisciplinary programme designed for young people who want to gain skills, methodologies and tools to access modernly-structured firms.
The Degree lasts three years and it offers both day lessons and distance learning for workers: lessons consist of short videos on a specific topic and exercises on the e-learning university platform (based on Moodle). Distance learning also includes follow-up lessons in the evenings.
For further information please see student's guide (the file is on your right).
A SAA graduate knows how to:
- Understand business dynamics and culture
- Use relational and decision-making skills
- Master all aspects of company communication technologies, change management and business process reengineering
The degree embraces a highly innovative vision of university and entrepreneurial education through a cross-disciplinary approach.
Besides their lessons, students carry out an internship (three months or more) with a company that suits their interests and studies.
The degree provides students with transversal skills that will prove essential for a successful career.
SAA offers a very welcoming and stimulating environment for a professional and cultural growth:
- Close relationship between teachers and students;
- A qualified tutor for every subject gives the students who are still having difficulties with the subject to revise and consolidate problem areas;
- A portal for distance learning, to follow lessons and tutorials;
- Well-equipped computer and linguistic labs;
- Free access to specific software and free didactic materials for all the students;
- One of the most fully-equipped and up-to-date libraries in the management area;
- An international environment;
- A Summer School - aimed for American students who are part of the University Study Abroad Consortium (USAC) – open for first- and second-year Italian students, which gives them the chance to interact with foreign students, broadening their horizons and preparing them for study/work experiences abroad that SAA also sponsors;
Constant collaboration with companies;
- A coaching program created to develop the students’ interests and motivations certified by an occupational psychologist at the end of the degree. This gives the students a greater awareness of their skills thus helping them make the right choices for the future (either continuing their studies or working)
- Meeting places designed for students.